Saturday 24 September 2011

Busy Week

Busy week this week at work and home (Izzy starting nursery, wow she's a growing up and Beth returning to work, nearly a year after we hear those horrid words). Only headed out on Tuesday after work and headed to Prestwick Carr for the opportunity to see and phtograph the Short Eared Owls - managed to grab a few images of these wonderful birds. Experienced an amazing rainbow after a heavy shower, just with I had my wide angle with me!!
We here's one of the images - hope you like


But got me to thinking, I've not seen my favourite bird  in quite a while and I'm missing that blue streak and shreaking call of the Kingfisher...

Need to go see if I can find one over the comming weeks I think, especially as I will not need to set the alarms so damn early. (i'll keep you all posted).

No comments:

Post a Comment